Today's output wasn't quite as dramatic as yesterday's. Slept in later than planned because I was so tired from yesterday. Then had to work this morning, so we got a late start.
We did buy paint (and accepted from free paint from the neighbors), finished stripping and sanding the spare room closet door. We also bought the rest of the framing supplies.
The big accomplishment today was rearranging the bedroom furniture, and getting the donation pile ready for delivery. We took an inventory of what is in the pile, and have it staged for a drop off later this weekend.
Working again tomorrow, but hoping for a productive second half of the day- plaint stripping, cleaning and hopefully, finish framing the shed. Fingers crossed!
Gutter Leaf Filters Installed
3 months ago