Tuesday, December 18, 2012

We've been working

Stuff has happened at our NE Portland Bungalow. We built a shed. We figured out a great painting trick. We painted stuff. But I haven't blogged that stuff.

Excuse #1: My camera was basically broken. But now I have a shiny new Canon with lots of megapixels and a decent lens.

Excuse #2: If I don't have a whole day to dedicate to a project, it's infinitely more difficult to get motivated to work.Whenever I force myself to use those spare 90 minutes to work, I see lots of progress. So why is it so hard to get motivated when there is less than a complete day to work?

Among the bloggable things we've done:
  • Fireplace stripping is very nearly done. I want to post pictures to fish for opinions about the color of the brick.
  • The shed is built. Primed, but not painted. We've been using it for months.
  • The bathroom is painted. And the broken tiles are replaced.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. We'd all love to see pictures, when you have time.

    ReplyDelete