Sunday, May 15, 2011

Found some great stones!

The other night I was searching the internet for pavers. I found these stones:


They are currently available in Tigard, Oregon. Click on the source link to check out the listing.
They remind me of these:


I took this picture downtown (in Portland). This is the only picture I have of them. If i get another, I'll update this post, but you get the idea. I love that the stones are less than refined, but are still fairly regular and even. For now I can only hope to find something similar when we are actually ready to use them.

I know many people search Craigslist for building/landscaping materials, fixtures, furniture and appliances. Have you found any great steals on Craigslist? Do you know anything that is listed currently that shouldn't be missed? It would be great to know what's out there!

2 comments:

  1. Well, you know I got our bathroom tiles on craigslist...i've done some outdoor searchingbut not purchased anything. I was considering buying pre-made raised beds but we are getting one build next week with Mom's leftover wood and theni think we will build another. the trick is wording your searches just right. good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've bought almost all of my furniture on craigslist. With persistence you can find just about anything eventually (even particular brands in particular finishes). I don't even consider buying new furniture anymore. I've also sold a lot of stuff on craigslist.

    ReplyDelete